Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

new adventure: marine cube

My newest mission: learn it the salty way...

I started with a 60 litre marinus complete plus cube from Dennerle, thanks to you guys ;-) It comes with all the technical stuff you need, the tank, lamp, pump, heater and also with salt, gravel, food and so on.

The live rocks I got from Aquarium Tonndorf in Hamburg, where I also shot some marine fishes, I will show them later. Big thanks to the whole team too, you guys are amazing! There is no marine aquarium without living rocks and they picked pretty nice ones for me.


I also got some coral offset from my old friend Matthias Klein. Some of the corals do well, others are still acclimating, thanks to him too for all these beauties.

Bernd Terletzki (who answers all my questions) from Aquarium Tonndorf told me I need to check the water daily, because I put the corals in way too early. Until today the water is fine. First liveforms show up from the live rocks. I discovered a beautiful goosefoot starfish with a red spot on the middle, a very tiny feather duster worm and a bristleworm, which I sadly couldn't catch before it disappeared. 

Wish me luck with my new project :-)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen